But no more!! My goal is to do at least one post every 2 weeks. I really don't think it should be that hard.
So hear we go! What have I been up to in the last 1.5 years?
1. Home Fixing - David and I bought our first house October 2014, and it has been an adventure! Since we bought the house we have done the following:
- Removed a tree that fell in our neighbors pool less than 48 hours of owning the house.
- Replaced all underground plumbing.
- Replaced both the AC unit and furnace.
- Created a pass through between our kitchen and dining room.
- Re-sodded our entire backyard after fixing the plumbing destroyed it.
- Various small updates that make the house more modern like painting, and replacing gold fixtures with brushed nickel.
3. Traveling - David and I have been very fortunate to be able to take some fun trips. In June we went to Wisconsin to visit family. In July we went to Hawaii for my best friends wedding. And most recently we went to Nashville for Valentines.
4. And finally Baking! (My absolute favorite thing to do!). I've made cupcakes, cookies, cake balls, cakes, and pies. I started a baking fund at work, so now my husband doesn't have to complain about who is paying for my habit.
|4th of July Cake Pops|
|Baby Shower Cake: Blue Ombre Rosette Cake|
|Copy Cat Girl Scout Caramel Delights|
Ok, well that is enough about me. Like I said you should be expecting another post from me in the near future. I promise I won't disappear this time