Tell me, what do you think of the recipe?
Recipe from Martha Stewart
- 8 black-tea bags
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and halved (quartered if large)
- 1 cup water, plus more for steeping
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh basil, plus more for serving
- Ice, for serving
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add tea bags, and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Place strawberries in a bowl. Bring water and sugar to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, add basil, and let steep for 10 minutes. Strain over strawberries; discard basil. Toss to coat. Let stand until cool, about 25 minutes. Combine strawberries (with syrup) and tea in a pitcher. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice, and garnish with basil.