Looking for something that is super easy to make, but tastes just like its homemade? Well, try this Strawberry Lemonade Layered Cake from EasyBaked.net. It super refreshing and will make you think it’s still summer!
This cake is just a strawberry boxed cake mix, but the icing is amazing!!For the icing all you do is mix, cream cheese, marshmallow creme, cool whip, and kool-aid mix. That's it! Its supper fluffy, and has the perfect lemonade twang. I can't wait to try other kool-aid flavors.
Strawberry Lemonade Cake
One box of strawberry cake mix (plus oil, water and eggs as directed on box)
8oz. Cream Cheese (softened to room temp.)
1 packet (0.23oz.) of Kool-Aid Lemonade
1 jar Marshmallow Creme
8 oz. Cool Whip Topping
Fresh strawberries to garnish.
1. Bake cake according to box in two 9 inch round cake pans as directed. Cool completely.
2. While cake is cooling, cream together cream cheese and Koo-aid mix until smooth.
3. Add the marshmallow creme and the Cool Whip and mix until completely smooth. Refrigerate until cake is ready to decorate.
4. Cut each cake layer in half. Alternating layers of cake with layers of filling, assemble cake. End with layer of filling.
5. Top with sliced strawberries.
6. Refrigerate and serve chilled.